Friday, November 21, 2008

Cupcake Party

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I discovered Fantastic Toys awhile ago when on one of my etsy binges and thought the retro, handmade toys were pretty cute. Then I forgot about them for awhile until Sticky Kitten posted on them a few days ago. I'd contemplated a baby pink deer during my first encounter with the toys, but now there are cupcakes! 

They are so adorable! I wanted to buy them for my boyfriend's neice for christmas or my room, but Tim (the extraordinarily talented creator of the toys) isn't sellling them at his etsy store but has posted the design templates on his Fantastic Toys blog and is encouraging people to make their own decorated cupcakes and upload photos to a special flickr account that he has created for the Cupcake Party!

Rad. Except I've never sewed anything ever. Still I'm determined to have cute toy cupcakes even if I have to make them myself! 

1 comment:

StickyKitten said...

Aw, cool! you can do it! =)