Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Meshy Mystery

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hadn't checked the Cobrasnake in awhile and was pleasantly surprised to see some pretty good photos that he took at an unnamed fashion show.

I'm loving the Balmain and Rodarte inspired pieces and the collection of boots! I just wish I knew what label the show was for. Mark Hunter and his ridiculous titles. If anyone does know please tell me!

Damn, that grey mesh and velvet dress with pointy shoulders is amazing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, a while ago I posted some photos of a floral and mesh dress that I thought must have been vintage, but a couple of girls at this anonymous fashion show appeared to be wearing mesh dresses in the same cut so I guess that these dresses are currently on sale. But where, and by whom? Hmmmm. 

So many mysteries!

UPDATE: After a bit more trolling on the internets I've discovered that the show was Brian Lichtenberg's F/W09 collection, and that the mesh dresses are versions of his Freakum Dress. I want one badly!

3 comments:

noodles teapots said...

I LOVE your blog. It's amazing. You're a huge source of inspiration and your clothes are SO funky :D Really, I admire you so much. And your good at blog-talking (?), and not everyone has that gift (including me) ;p
Anyways, you're offically part of my fav' blogroll :D
I'm addicted. Your blog's addicting.
xx

Anonymous said...

its brian lichtenberg

Anonymous said...

check out new zealand designer stolen girlfriends club, mesh dresses like this and more amazing mesh dresses, tights, tops etc www.stolengirlfriendsclub.com