In the last few weeks I have been struggling to think of anything that I would like for Christmas or my birthday (which is 27th of Dec). How unlike me! Usually I have a hundred and one things that I'm pining after. Maybe it's because I have been working alot this year and spoiling myself rotten as a 'reward' for it.
So yesterday I had a good think about some things that I might like and came up with...
1. Macaroons! Yum. So sickly sweet and pretty. I feel bad actually eating them!
2. Baz Luhrmann's Red Curtain Trilogy: Strictly Ballroom, Romeo + Juliet, and Moulin Rouge
3. A Picnic Basket. When I was overseas, my boyfriend and I had so many makeshift picnics. I'd love to have a proper basket and set so that we can picnic around Sydney.
4. Tim Walker Pictures. This book is to die for. So beautiful, whimsy and fantastic!
5. A new phone. If I don't get one, my friends will kill me. Mine hardly ever works!
6. Flowers! What girl doesn't love getting flowers? Purple ones are my favourite.
7. Lolita. I've read alot about this book, so I'd be interested to finally read it.
8. Christian Louboutin Fringed Boots. So I don't actually want these ones for Christmas. That would be asking a bit much! But I found some lovely lookalikes in Chinatown the other day.
9. Carousel Necklace by Matina Amanita. So girly and pretty. I think I like the pink, but it's hard to decide.
10. Pastel Pennant Flags. I don't think these would be too easy to buy, but I'd love someone to make me some!