Friday, October 24, 2008

Feeling Right At Home



I have no idea who Chase Cohl is but I like her apartment. I'm a big believer in the 'having all of your shit out everywhere' interior decorating mantra, along with the 'sort of make-shift, eclectic, put together haphazardly' look. And I think she does it nicely. I can't wait to move out so I can decorate my own apartment. Interior design might just be the ultimate statement of personal style.

Did I mention I'm slightly obsessed with dressing tables? I think that's why these photos initially appealed to me. I love looking at people's dressing tables. The perfume bottles, make-up and jewellery. You can tell alot about a girl from her dressing table. I swear. I like the backstage/movie star lights that this girl has on her mirror.

Photos: The Selby

No comments: